BLOG TITLE photo dotFWF_zpsbc04b97d.pngBLOG TITLE photo dotFWF_zpsbc04b97d.pngBLOG TITLE photo dotFWF_zpsbc04b97d.pngBLOG TITLE photo dotFWF_zpsbc04b97d.pngBLOG TITLE

Saturday, January 17, 2015

Totes Ready for Valentine's Day

^Lame post title, right? I know. I've been out of the blogging game for awhile now, y'all; it's gonna take some time to get back in the swing of things! ;)
 
It's true though; I'm getting really excited for Valentine's Day. I almost fell over in shock today when I realized it's January 17th. It's been almost a month since Christmas?! Can't be possible. Time to pull out all things hearts, red/pink, and write love poems on every chalkboard in the house (get excited, Z).
 
My sister-in-law, Scarlett, gave me the most functional (and pretty!) gold & camel reversible tote for Christmas, and it's safe to say I'm in love. It's perfect for running errands, and as a mom on the go I'm always looking for a large bag that holds lots of snacks, diapers, etc. This one is perfect! I also feel like my style has changed a bit over the past year or so; I'm leaning more toward comfortable pieces that still reflect my personal style. These Steve Madden shoes are my go-tos for daily wear; and they match pretty much everything in my closet.
 
Enough babbling. Hope you're having a fantastic weekend!
 
metallic reversible tote, shoes, jeans, jacket (forever 21, similar here)

 
Has anyone seen American Sniper? The previews look really good and it's all over my Facebook feed the past two days; people saying they loved the movie. Would love to hear your opinion if you've seen it!


2 comments:

  1. Love the bag, its super cute and looks super functional!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Play Online SEGA - TITanium Arts
    We provide remmington titanium our best of the best samsung galaxy watch 3 titanium games online, at the best 출장마사지 time. If you're looking titanium coating for a new way to play titanium hair trimmer as seen on tv online games, we have you covered.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving some love!