BLOG TITLE photo dotFWF_zpsbc04b97d.pngBLOG TITLE photo dotFWF_zpsbc04b97d.pngBLOG TITLE photo dotFWF_zpsbc04b97d.pngBLOG TITLE photo dotFWF_zpsbc04b97d.pngBLOG TITLE

Monday, September 1, 2014

Elissa's Bachelorette Weekend

This weekend has been crazy busy, but in all the best ways. Lots of traveling going on around here, but it's all for fun parties and time with family and friends. Saturday afternoon, I drove to Gruene, Texas to celebrate my dear friend Elissa's Bachelorette. We had a blast and I hope Elissa loved every minute of her special weekend!
 
 
Saturday  night we met for dinner at The Gristmill. Yummy and such a neat atmosphere, being right on the Guadalupe River.
 
I had been running around all afternoon loading, unloading, and decorating; so I headed back to the condo a little early after dinner to finish setting everything up before the girls arrived. It was also my first night away from Bear, so staying busy was a nice distraction. I missed my baby!
 
We had E's lingerie shower late Saturday night, and woke up to diamond donuts on Sunday morning!
(Don't mind the melted chocolate, they stayed in my car a little longer than they should have :/. But still tasted good!)
 
We headed out to float the Guadalupe, which was so much fun and really relaxing.

Of course there had to be shopping!

And flower frolicking.

If you're ever hosting a bachelorette, I highly recommend the "Bachelorette Bucket List". Basically everyone comes up with things for the bride to do before the weekend is over; it makes for a LOT of laughs!

Missing Ashley who had to head back early, and of course our precious Beanie, but we felt her love around us all weekend.
 
Planning to do a detail post soon on all the DIY's that went in to this fun weekend! Lots of pink and gold glitter. :)
 
Bear and I are headed to Sweetwater tomorrow; wish us luck on our 8 hour trip. Luckily Bear is a good little traveler so it's not too hard on this Momma.

Happy Labor Day!!!!
 

3 comments:

  1. I didn't know y'all were going to float the river, how fun! I bet E enjoyed every minute! I love the "Bachelorette Bucket List", that could be really fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a blast! i love that you packed so many fun things into the weekend! those rings are too cute! and the bucket list made me laugh - LOVE the idea!! i could see that getting REALLY funny and amusing! :)
    you all are beautiful! so happy you had a fun time, and enjoyed your first night away from bear!
    xoxox
    maria

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving some love!