BLOG TITLE photo dotFWF_zpsbc04b97d.pngBLOG TITLE photo dotFWF_zpsbc04b97d.pngBLOG TITLE photo dotFWF_zpsbc04b97d.pngBLOG TITLE photo dotFWF_zpsbc04b97d.pngBLOG TITLE

Sunday, August 3, 2014

Happy 28th Birthday, Beanie

Happy Heavenly Birthday, my beautiful friend.
 
 
There are so many things I want to say, emotions I wish I could force through my fingers and onto the computer screen. But I just can't. Today is my best friend's 28th birthday, and no doubt there's a big celebration going on in Heaven.
 
Friday marked 6 months since we lost our precious Brittney, and most of me can't believe it's been that long. The phone call, the shock, the nightmare...it all seems like just a few days ago. But I hold the memories so close, always with me, and God is carrying us through. Until we meet again, my sweet, sweet friend. I love you.
 
Hoping Heaven has endless chocolate cake. Happy Birthday, Beanie.


2 comments:

  1. Happy Heavenly Birthday to your sweet friend!! This story still break my heart for you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is one of those pictures that just hits you right in the heart! such pure love and happiness!
    you're never far from my thoughts and prayers. happy heavenly birthday to your beautiful friend!
    <3<3<3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving some love!