BLOG TITLE photo dotFWF_zpsbc04b97d.pngBLOG TITLE photo dotFWF_zpsbc04b97d.pngBLOG TITLE photo dotFWF_zpsbc04b97d.pngBLOG TITLE photo dotFWF_zpsbc04b97d.pngBLOG TITLE

Monday, February 24, 2014

Hawaii Part 1

Aloha!

I have missed keeping up with all of your blogs so much. Thank goodness for instagram! We spent the last week and a half visiting my brother & sister-in-law in Hawaii and had the most amazing time. Shane and Scarlett are the best tour guides! We loved every minute. Here is the first (of many!) recap of our time on Oahu.


Ready to take off...best Valentine's Day ever!

We were greeted at the airport with leis :).

taking lessons from Uncle Shane


Pali Look-Out

They warned me it'd be windy in Hawaii...

Bear loves Uncle Shane. He hadn't seen him since he was 5 weeks old!

Bellows Beach, our favorite spot


Lots more to come! Hope you had an amazing weekend!


6 comments:

  1. Your pictures are stunning! I was stalking your Instagram like crazy!

    Glad you all had a wonderful time! Can't wait for more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hawaii is my favorite place on earth! We just went this summer and I'm ready to pack up and move there! Looking forward to more pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! I've been waiting for this! I love that you guys got leis, they are so pretty! Your pics are gorgeous. I can't wait to go there one day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You make me miss my 2nd home so much!!! I'm so glad you had a great time, I can't wait to read and see more!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohhh Hawaii!! We are planning a trip in June, and I can't wait. That last family pic is so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i've been looking forward to your hawaii posts!! i checked out a couple yesterday on my phone and wanted to wait to get on the computer to really see them. just looking at these photos makes me so happy! what an amazing trip and time spent with your brother and sil! i loved all of your IG pics and looked forward to them each day! hawaii bear made me smile!
    i always thought it looked to neat to be greeted with leis! and i love that bear has one too!
    the views looked absolutely incredible!!!
    i can't wait to check out your next posts! xoxox
    maria

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving some love!