BLOG TITLE photo dotFWF_zpsbc04b97d.pngBLOG TITLE photo dotFWF_zpsbc04b97d.pngBLOG TITLE photo dotFWF_zpsbc04b97d.pngBLOG TITLE photo dotFWF_zpsbc04b97d.pngBLOG TITLE

Saturday, December 7, 2013

Ho Ho Noooo

 
Just a quick, sleepy, Saturday night hello.
Today was pretty laid back around the Fullwood house and consisted of some Christmas movies on LMN, football games, present wrapping, Rudy's BBQ, and a trip around the neighborhood to look at lights. Perfection.
 
 
 
We took Bear to meet Santa for the first time last night and it didn't go so hot (as we expected); this was the best of four photos taken. You would've thought Santa was a rattlesnake given Bear's reaction in the other three pictures.

We also had to block off the tree this year; little paws like to grab ornaments and get into presents.

We hope your days are very merry & bright! Our days are merry, but our nights haven't been so blissful due to teething. Here's hoping Little Man has some relief tonight!

We're going to Yo Gabba Gabba Live tomorrow and could not be more excited; hopefully Bear will love it as much as he loves the TV show! I must admit, I love it a little, too.
Enjoy your Sunday! :)

6 comments:

  1. Paisley is scared to death of St. Nick lol

    I cannot believe how big he is getting!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cutie!
    The past few years Everett has been terrified of Santa, maybe someday...
    We have to put a gate up around our tree too!!! Just too many curious fingers wanting to pull stuff down! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah yes. I have a pic of my 2 boys when they were younger sitting on Mr C's lap. My oldest is smiling big for the camera. My youngest (about a year old) was SCREAMING. You could probably see his tonsils!!

    My daughter on the other hand just told me the other day "Mommy, why would I want to sit on a perfectly good strangers lap & tell him what I want for Christmas?". Wow. I think I got schooled by a 7 yr old :)

    Merry Christmas!!
    Pamela

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahahahah That Santa picture kills me! Where was this Santa!? and I love that you had to block the tree off. Ha we are debating at whether we need to do that over here too. I hope you are staying warm with this chill! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Alright, I don't know what it is but pictures of babies crying wildly while on Santa's lap KILL me. I can't stop laughing when I see them. It's horrible, I know but I can't help it.

    Blocking the tree, wise move! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. it's so bad, but babies freaking out on santa make me laugh and sometimes cry-laugh. i think it's more the photos...because i'm sure if and when i see pips crying on santa, i will run to rescue her!! hahaha! bear's little expression is priceless!! and so is his outfit. those shoes!!! ahhh!!
    lmn christmas movies have been on repeat here!! steve just shakes his head, but sometimes ends up getting into them. the cheesier the better!!
    i'm so sorry bear has been teething. ughhh, i feel ya, gf. wish we were neighbors so we could keep each other company. it's an every other night - every other week kinda thing with pips. those MEAN teeth.
    i love that you gated off the tree - brilliant!!
    i'm off to catch up on your posts! <3 hope you're having a great tuesday! xoxox
    maria

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving some love!