BLOG TITLE photo dotFWF_zpsbc04b97d.pngBLOG TITLE photo dotFWF_zpsbc04b97d.pngBLOG TITLE photo dotFWF_zpsbc04b97d.pngBLOG TITLE photo dotFWF_zpsbc04b97d.pngBLOG TITLE

Sunday, October 27, 2013

First Pumpkin Patch

 
We had a busy day yesterday but decided to head to the pumpkin patch for a few pictures right before Bear's afternoon nap. He was a little sleepy, but loved it nonetheless. It was actually my first pumpkin patch too; Zach grew up on a farm, where they grew their own pumpkins, so it was no big deal to him. The camels and sloths, however? Those were a big deal to all of us. This "exotic" pumpkin patch had all kinds of cool animals...basically a zoo and fall-festive-amazingness all wrapped into one.
 
 
 
Bear loved the kangaroo!

I love playing the drums on giant pumpkins!!!!

Oh hello there, passers by. Let me cheese for you.

 
We had the best time and already can't wait to go back next year! If you live in the Houston area, find their website here.

Happy fall, friends! Hope you're having a wonderful weekend!

6 comments:

  1. how awesome! such a great pumpkin patch!

    and these pictures are beautiful! Bear is the most adorable ... i seriously swooned at the first picture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't beeline that was your first pumpkin patch! What a great time, love the photos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too fun! I love pumpkin patches and fall festivals. My best friend from my hometown is visiting this weekend, and we might hit up the pumpkin patch and/or the zoo. I like having kids around so I can pretend we are going for them... haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Some of the most precious pumpkin patch pics I've seen!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bear looks so happy and interested in that huge pumpkin, so cute! I love that everyone's wearing shorts and short sleeves in October, only in Texas! I'm extremely jealous that there was a sloth and a kangaroo there! Garrett would've had to pry me away from that kangaroo. Looks like such a fun trip!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So much Fun!!!! Looks like Baby Bear had a fabulous time!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving some love!