BLOG TITLE photo dotFWF_zpsbc04b97d.pngBLOG TITLE photo dotFWF_zpsbc04b97d.pngBLOG TITLE photo dotFWF_zpsbc04b97d.pngBLOG TITLE photo dotFWF_zpsbc04b97d.pngBLOG TITLE

Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Sleepy Sunday...

 
 Bear's typically not much of a napper, but last Sunday, much to our surprise, he slept most of the afternoon away. Playing catch-up, perhaps?
 
 
 
Whatever the reason, we embraced the excuse to cuddle and love on our snuggly boy.

 
We eventually were productive...

helping Daddy fill mass log vase orders. He made close to 20 vases this weekend- hard workin' man! Hope all these mommas love their Mother's Day gift :).

I'm obsessed with Teddy Grahams. There are four of these bags in our pantry right now and they probably won't live to see another week. Growing up, we always took Teddy Grahams on camping trips; isn't it wonderful tasting things of childhood? My favorite.

My very favorite Teddy, though, happens to be this one...
 
 
 Hope you are all having a fantastic week!

Things are getting cray-cray around here as Bear and I prepare to head back home for Mother's Day, a bridal shower, Bachelorette Extravaganza, and seeing all our family and friends (except Whitney. We will miss you, Whit!). Our shop also recieved an order yesterday for a dozen flowered fedoras that this Momma's crankin' out as fast as her little fingers can handle. Did I mention that Z's 30th birthday is next week? And that I have a 5 month old that wants to be held 'round the clock? Yeah, things are crazy. But I kinda love it.
 
Happy Tuesday, y'all!
  

10 comments:

  1. I love Teddy Grahams too! I probably can't keep them in the house. Glad the biz is taking off! That's so cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness you little boy is sooooo cute! And those wood vases are really cool! My husband Jerett would love them

    ReplyDelete
  3. My hubby turns 30 next week too!!! His is the 14th.
    I love the Bear shirt for Bear! How adorable!
    Congrats on the great success of your etsy store. I'm excited to check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahhh, I love Bear's "I'm a bear in the morning" shirt! How perfect! So sweet that he was a cuddly boy all day. That photo of you holding him is so precious. I could seriously snuggle babies all day long! Those vases are awesome and all so unique! You guys are busy bees! I'm so so happy for you - a dozen fedoras!!! You go girl! You guys must be so excited!! All the mamas are going to love their gifts!! Your week/weekend sounds like it is going to be a very memorable and beautiful one!! Have so much fun at the shower and bachelorette party...they are always a blast!! Take lots of pictures!!
    Sunday is going to be a very special day for you...I can't wait to read about it! Happy Early Mother's Day and Happy Early 30th to Zach!! You have so much celebrating to do this and next week! Wishing you a wonderful day! I say you deserve an extra diet coke or two! :)
    Lots of love xoxox
    Maria
    P.S. - Bear's checkered shirt and bowtie are adorable! What a stud!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You've been one busy momma over the last few days!! Safe travels home my dear and I hope you have a fabulous time. PS: the hats and vases are beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like a perfect Sunday! So happy your Etsy shop is taking off! I love those vases!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So much cuteness in one post! : ) I am so proud of y'all, I knew that Log's N Lace would be popular, you guys are so creative and talented! I'm going to miss you guys too this weekend, I'm sad that I am not going. Karli called me today and left the cutest voice mail, I wish I could let you hear it! I know you have a stressful couple of days ahead but enjoy it! Atleast it's all fun things! Oh, I LOVE Teddy Grahams too, of course. I have a box of chocolate ones right now! : )

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awww what a perfect sunday. His onesie in that first picture- SO cute! It fits him perfectly. I hope you have a great time and travel safe! oh and teddy grahams- i could down a whole bag! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Britt.

    Sorry I have been MIA but I have been busy. Now I am all caught up with your blog. The photos of Bear always WOW me, he gets cuter & chubbier each day. He is a Baby Bear. He is so cute, I want to bite him (in a good way). I feel the same about Vivian daily.

    Secondly, Congrats on your Etsy Shop. I took a look around & girl you have talent. I cannot wait to order 4-5 of those Headbands & some hair clips for My Little Girl. All I am waiting for is for June or July to arrive so I can be in USA & I can purchase them all so they can be shipped in US.

    Last but not least HAPPY 1ST MOTHERS' DAY, to you & to me as well. I hope it is a great one.

    Stop by when you can & see what's new on Vivian & myself.

    Hugs & Kisses, Ada. <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving some love!