BLOG TITLE photo dotFWF_zpsbc04b97d.pngBLOG TITLE photo dotFWF_zpsbc04b97d.pngBLOG TITLE photo dotFWF_zpsbc04b97d.pngBLOG TITLE photo dotFWF_zpsbc04b97d.pngBLOG TITLE

Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Easter (Part 2)

 After spending Saturday afternoon at my parents' (read about that here!), we headed out to have some Easter fun with the Fullwoods.
 
They truly go all out on the egg hunt; I've never seen so many plastic, candy-filled eggs in my entire life. It's a little kid's paradise! We can't wait until next year when Bear will be right in the middle of it all.
 

Easter Sunday lunch
 
 
A big thanks to all of you for your sweet comments on this outfit:
 
 Here are the outfit details for those that inquired:
blouse: Lands' End (similar)
shorts: J.Crew Factory (here)
sandals: Target (here)
necklace: Urban Outfitters
cute baby: not for sale :)
 
 
Happy Hump Day!!
 
 

8 comments:

  1. So much fun!! So many cute little kiddo's running around your family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks like such a good time! And Bear! Goodness he is so adorable!!

    Love all the fun everyone appears to be having in the pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorg family oh my gosh!!! All of you are stunning.
    Thanks for following along my blog soooo excited to follow you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. His outfit! My favorite one yet:) and look at all of those kids, what a fun group for bear to join, what great memories to come:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I thought I spotted an Aggie ring on your husband! Creeped on y'all's about me page to see if I could figure out if it actually was one or not. I also was curious about Bear's name.. so precious, I love it. And Aggie football, way too much. You have such a beautiful family, Brittany! So happy you found my blog, I'm so excited to follow you along too! Thank you for your sweet words :)

    Side note: I'm getting my Aggie ring next Friday, so so excited!
    And another side note: LOVE those shorts! Such a gorgeous color.

    Kristina
    kristina in retroworter

    ReplyDelete
  6. so glad you got to visit both sides of your families! i bet they just eat bear up!! he is such a smiley little man...and that photo of him sticking his tongue out - adorable!!
    i love the "cute baby not for sale." :)
    and those little girls and their outfits - LOVE!!!
    hope you had a safe trip home! <3<3<3
    maria

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving some love!