BLOG TITLE photo dotFWF_zpsbc04b97d.pngBLOG TITLE photo dotFWF_zpsbc04b97d.pngBLOG TITLE photo dotFWF_zpsbc04b97d.pngBLOG TITLE photo dotFWF_zpsbc04b97d.pngBLOG TITLE

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Easy DIY Hospital Favors

 
As it neared time to meet our Little Man, I knew I wanted to do something special for the friends and family that would come meet Bear at the hospital. Most of our family had a seven hour drive (each way!), so we figured a goody bag full of treats would be the perfect take-home favor for our visitors.
 
Assembling was easy: After filling each bag with candy and cookies, Zach designed the tags (let me know if you'd like the printable!) and I hot glued them on the sacks. We punched holes for the ribbon, tied them up, and were done! My only regret is not putting them in a more sturdy box for transit as they got a little squished/wrinkled. Overall, though, everyone seemed to enjoy the goodies and we felt good giving back a little to all our sweet visitors.
 
Hope you are all having a blessed week!
p.s. Bear had his 10 day check up today and it went great...I'm one happy Momma :)

9 comments:

  1. So so cute. I love his name more and more every time I see it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe you had the baby and are handing out treat bags - you are amazing! what a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet and thoughtful!! Yay for a wonderful 10 day check up - so happy to hear!! I hope you're having a beautiful night with your beautiful boy! :)
    Xoxox
    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG, you are so creative!!! Seriously MOM OF THE YEAR AWARD right there!!! I'm totally going to have to keep this in mind when we have a wee little one!!!
    I bet your family and friends loved it!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You little overachiever. Ok, I am just jealous that I wasn't able to come see Bear AND get a goody bag filled with cookies and candy! Psh when we have a baby, people had better be bringing ME goody bags hahaha. Can't wait for your next post about him!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are so thoughtful! Love this idea!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. o my goodness...too cute! what a great idea. i'm sure your hospital visitors loved them almost as much as they loved meeting bear! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great idea to gift your guests and visitors with candy & cookies. I love all the packiaging.

    I am glad Bear's appointment went well. Jaundice is not something to be worried about. Almost all babies (at least 95%) get it. Usually by max 2 weeks and they are fine.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving some love!