BLOG TITLE photo dotFWF_zpsbc04b97d.pngBLOG TITLE photo dotFWF_zpsbc04b97d.pngBLOG TITLE photo dotFWF_zpsbc04b97d.pngBLOG TITLE photo dotFWF_zpsbc04b97d.pngBLOG TITLE

Saturday, September 1, 2012

Greetings from Colorado!

 
A quick hello from Colorado Springs, friends!
 
I arrived in Denver on Wednesday evening and spent the last couple days enjoying time with two of my favorite people, Whitney and Garrett (find them over here). It was bittersweet when they dropped me off in Colorado Springs today to spend the rest of the weekend with my parents and little brother, but I'm thankful for the time I got with sweet Whitney. I've also really missed my little brother! It's been wonderful getting to see him and listen to stories of Academy life.

Here are a few pictures (via phone, sorry for the poor quality!) of the trip thus far...
 
 
 
good airport eats

good airport reads

Whit and Garrett took me to an awesome restaurant downtown called Steubens where we feasted on all kinds of down-home treats. Below: Gravy Fries, aka french fries smothered in brown gravy and mozzarella cheese. YUM!

Whit and I ordered the most amazing mac 'n cheese...just looking at this picture is making my mouth water.

downtown Denver

Love this girl!

after a little H&M shopping :)
 
a very large bear

 Whitney and Garrett drove me down to the Air Force Academy to meet up with my Mom, Dad, and little brother for Parents' Weekend. Below is a picture of the Chapel on campus.
 
To all our service men and women:
Baby and I salute you!

 
Hope you all have an amazing Labor Day weekend!!

8 comments:

  1. You are absolutely adorable, I love the last picture of you!! Hope your enjoying your time in the Springs with your fam!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you are having a wonderful trip! That macaroni and cheese looks amazing, the Air Force chapel is gorgeous (my church youth choir visited in 2004), and you look absolutely gorgeous as usual! Have a great weekend! (oh! that bear statue is hilarious!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The food!! I just want it!! Looks so good!

    Looks like you're having a great time! Loving all the pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are just too precious in all these pictures. Cutest preggo lady ever!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute! I did not know you two were friends. :) That must be where I found her blog! That mac n cheese looks amazing and so do the fries even though I don't eat meat! Cute soda and candy shop. Looks like you guys had a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  6. you are so cute. in all the photos and especially that last photo!!
    colorado sounds like so much fun. i really want to go someday!!
    those cheese fries and mac n' cheese are calling my name. it is midnight and i am about to eat something. lol
    it's wonderful you get to spend time with friends and your family all at once! <3<3<3
    maria

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like you had a lovely time. Bigbad's cousin went to the Air Force Academy. I loved all of his pictures. That chapel is so cool.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving some love!