BLOG TITLE photo dotFWF_zpsbc04b97d.pngBLOG TITLE photo dotFWF_zpsbc04b97d.pngBLOG TITLE photo dotFWF_zpsbc04b97d.pngBLOG TITLE photo dotFWF_zpsbc04b97d.pngBLOG TITLE

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Trash To Treasure

What's the point in blogging if you can't husband-brag a little, right ladies? I think we can all agree on that. This one's for you, Z :)

A couple days ago, my hard-working husband got up early to get busy in the yard. We had two trees on both sides of our front door that were blocking our house number and we needed a solution. Zach's idea, naturally, was to uproot them. So that's exactly what he did...all by himself. He tore up three shovels and a hoe in the process, but it was well worth it. We now have two (much smaller!) hibiscus plants in place of the trees that look beautiful and don't cover up our house. Way to go, Mr. Fullwood!

But wait for it, I'm not done bragging just yet :). I went on a twenty minute walk yesterday and came home to find this little lamp, made 100% by my crafty husband.
If that isn't repurposing at it's best, I don't know what is.
Did I mention that he cooks too? Okay, okay, I'm done. Love you Zach!

9 comments:

  1. Let me know when you want to hand him out for "to do lists" that us ladies have sitting around lol. You are one lucky lady!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How stinkin' cute! You two are so precious :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet! Now I have to ask hubby why he isn't handy ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brittany, Do you know how very lucky you are to have such a handy husband? I am sure you do, he is a keeper. We celebrate our 25th anniversary tomorrow and I finally see a little handyman coming out in him!! Wish he would have stepped out of his comfort box earlier but I am not complaining just making little lists with no more than 2 projects on it at a time and lots of praise. I just adore this lamp, how unique!! Just saw your Father's Day gifts and baby clothes dividers, just precious. I love your little baby bump, you tow are such a cute, loving couple:0 Love reading your blog. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. oooooo you have one talented husband dear! :)
    -wHiT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow Britt! This is awesome. He definitely is your perfect match.

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG!! GO Zach!! That is just the coolest lamp ever. I can't even wrap my head around how he did that. Wow!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Omygoodness, that is such an awesome lamp! You've got yourself one sweet hubby, Brittany! It's so cute that he surprised you...major points there, Zach! :)
    You're both so creative and always thinking up new and fun ideas!
    Xoxox
    Maria

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving some love!