BLOG TITLE photo dotFWF_zpsbc04b97d.pngBLOG TITLE photo dotFWF_zpsbc04b97d.pngBLOG TITLE photo dotFWF_zpsbc04b97d.pngBLOG TITLE photo dotFWF_zpsbc04b97d.pngBLOG TITLE

Sunday, April 1, 2012

Snow Cones


Hope you've all had a wonderful weekend! Zach and I have made the most of it doing yardwork, finally seeing The Hunger Games, and enjoying the sunshine at the Shell Houston Open today. And when I say enjoying, I mean surviving. I'm a loner in the picture above because Z claimed to be too sweaty to take a photo. Let's just say we have a newfound appreciation for snow cones.

I'll be back soon with some more of our adventures!
xoxo

11 comments:

  1. I love your outfit! you are so cute! and I'm super jealous of hot weather. It was in the 40s and rainy here all day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can you get any cuter?! Love your outfit! And it is not going to reach 60s this week so totally jealous of what you can wear and the fact that you can have snowcones too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yum...snow cones sound so refreshing! i'm sorry it was a hot and sticky day...you look amazing and your outfit it too cute!
    how different our weather is...it was in the 50's and so rainy today. looking forward to your next post <3
    have a relaxing night, brittany!!
    XOXOX
    maria

    ReplyDelete
  4. ummm snow cones are so yummy, I miss the Shaved Ice we would always get in Hawaii!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. SO jealous of your outfit here... it freakin' SNOWED all day today. Boooo!
    How did you like the Hunger Games?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awwww I wish we had a snowcone stand close to us! It was MISERABLY hot today! We did yard work- thank goodness we have a huge tree in our yard to give plenty of shade! You look gorgeous too! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Brittany, I just heard about tornados Dallas and the Fort Worth area got yesterday; not sure where you and your families are in relation to those affected areas, but please know that you are in my thoughts and prayers sweetie!

    ReplyDelete
  8. we have our own snow cone machine...the kids use it everyday...and then charge the neighbors $! a cone!

    ReplyDelete
  9. i hope you and zach had a very blessed and happy Easter, Brittany!!
    wishing you a wonderful week ahead <3
    xoxox
    maria

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am dying for nice weather around here!
    BTW, I tagged you in my post today:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving some love!