BLOG TITLE photo dotFWF_zpsbc04b97d.pngBLOG TITLE photo dotFWF_zpsbc04b97d.pngBLOG TITLE photo dotFWF_zpsbc04b97d.pngBLOG TITLE photo dotFWF_zpsbc04b97d.pngBLOG TITLE

Friday, March 9, 2012

Shane and Scarlett's Rehearsal Dinner

A couple weeks ago, I shared my brother and Scarlett's rehearsal dinner details here. I'm finally back with pictures of the evening itself. I should break this up into about 6 different posts, but my momma's ready to see them so I don't wanna keep her waiting any longer.

Jimmy LaFave and his band played, keeping in theme with the Texas-esque evening. They even got Shane up to play a song he'd written. A big thanks to everyone who made this night so special for Scarlett and Shane (Mom, Dad, Ann, Pam, Brit G., Zach, Ryan, Nana...and all the wonderful friends and family that joined us in celebrating).

And to S&S....love you and miss you every day.
morning after the wedding brunch

Happy weekend, friends!!!!!!!!!!!!

9 comments:

  1. Hi there! The last picture. Where is this? It looks SO familiar!
    Pamela

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Pamela! We were I Wimberley, Texas in front of a candy shop on the main street. Have you been to Wimberley??

      Delete
  2. Looks like y'all had fun! The Cowboy Candy table was really cute and yummy I bet...well not the table itself...but you know what I meant! : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful memories, Brittany!
    The last photo of you and Zach is adorable!
    I hope you're having a sweet weekend!
    Xoxoxo
    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful memories, Brittany!
    The last photo of you and Zach is adorable!
    I hope you're having a sweet weekend!
    Xoxoxo
    Maria

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving some love!