BLOG TITLE photo dotFWF_zpsbc04b97d.pngBLOG TITLE photo dotFWF_zpsbc04b97d.pngBLOG TITLE photo dotFWF_zpsbc04b97d.pngBLOG TITLE photo dotFWF_zpsbc04b97d.pngBLOG TITLE

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Christmas Pictures

I know, I know...embrace Thanksgiving. Let Turkey Day bask in it's own holiday glory and make the ever-impatient Christmas wait it's turn. I really wish I believed these things I'm typing. However, I am a Christmas girl through and through; there's simply no denying it. I wave my holiday freak flag year round, baby.

When Zach's sister was here last weekend she took Christmas card pictures for us around the neighborhood and we love how they turned out. Thanks Katy! It did feel a bit strange, taking "winter" pictures in 80 degree weather. Hello, Houston. Nice to meet you. Oh how I wish I could show you the cuteness of the card I just spent entirely too long tweaking on Zazzle.com, but I'll save that for another day (like when they come in the mail and I actually have the rights to them).
Katy found the candy cane heart idea here on Pinterest





Merry KISSmas!

6 comments:

  1. So stinkin' cute! Love them... And you're outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks ladies! Can't wait to show y'all the cards!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute..your blog definitely is my best work distraction.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the candy cane heart idea! Isn't pinterest the best? We just did our cards too! But I used a picture from this summer. ;-) Fun to take a photo shoot!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute pictures! I really like the candy canes!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving some love!