BLOG TITLE photo dotFWF_zpsbc04b97d.pngBLOG TITLE photo dotFWF_zpsbc04b97d.pngBLOG TITLE photo dotFWF_zpsbc04b97d.pngBLOG TITLE photo dotFWF_zpsbc04b97d.pngBLOG TITLE

Saturday, September 10, 2011

Peanut Butter Crunch Balls

I have heard legendary things about Peanut Butter Crunch Balls over the last few years. My mother-in-law made these many times during Zach's childhood and he has been craving them for two years straight. So, last night, we fed his craving. It was a feast indeed.

ingredients:

Set stove on low heat, add 1/2 cup butter

Add 1 1/2 packages of mini marshmallows (10.5 oz.)

Stir constantly until completely melted

We added a couple extra spoonfuls of butter, 'cause we like to make things fattening

Pour box of cereal into large bowl; pour mixture over cereal
Stir until all cereal is completely coated, let cool, and enjoy!

Might I add that as I type this my husband is standing behind me in the kitchen (boxers only) attacking the bowl. I had begun to fear for his life, but thankfully he's occastionally coming up for air and to take a swig of milk. From the carton.

Happy attacking :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving some love!