BLOG TITLE photo dotFWF_zpsbc04b97d.pngBLOG TITLE photo dotFWF_zpsbc04b97d.pngBLOG TITLE photo dotFWF_zpsbc04b97d.pngBLOG TITLE photo dotFWF_zpsbc04b97d.pngBLOG TITLE

Thursday, September 1, 2011

Gettin' Thrifty With It


Hi friends!! I have a confession for you all. Last week I did a very bad thing... I went to Salvation Army without my husband. Let me tell you guys, he was NOT happy. After getting the puppy dog eyes and hearing heavy disappointment in his voice, I vowed to never again fly solo into our favorite junk haven. Even still, I had to share my finds with y'all. The cobalt blue and white vase you see above was $1.99 and I instantly fell in love. The little trinket box came all the way from the Amsterdam airport; I think they are buddies now.

The red heart bowl below was one of four I found for 99 cents each. Score! I love the scalloped edges and bright red color that will look perfect with our new Fiesta flatware (which is sadly still living in Sweetwater). Point of this post: Go thrift your little hearts out! There are many treasures to be found. 


2 comments:

  1. Brit I love that you and Zach like to thrift store shop! Y'all need to come visit and we can visit all of the best thrift stores around! I love the blue vase!

    ReplyDelete
  2. First of all I want to say terrific blog! I had a
    quick question which I'd like to ask if you don't mind.
    I was interested to know how you center yourself and
    clear your thoughts prior to writing. I've had difficulty clearing my mind in getting my ideas out there. I truly do enjoy writing but it just seems like the first 10 to 15 minutes are generally lost just trying to figure out how to begin. Any ideas or hints? Many thanks!

    Feel free to visit my weblog; same day cash loan

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving some love!